Friday, January 25, 2013

Chinatown

Brought the kids with Chinatown with my folks this afternoon.

It was a hot afternoon and really crowded. AN was really excited and I'm happy when she is.

ER is cranky though, coz he napped for only minutes whole on the train. And he wanted to be carried as we explored Chinatown. Apparently, the mini 'lion heads' scared him; each time I encouraged him to walk, he'd go "lion so scary."

I had a good workout today. I'm not complaining. I seriously need to work every part of my body. I've been only working my mouth and vocals since I started feeding an ex-picky eater AN and current picky eater ER.

Didn't get anything CNY but bought stuff like chopsticks and the chinese manual handheld fans. And oh, a windmill.

Lol!

Yeah, you didn't think the kids would take interest in CNY decor, did you?

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment