Friday, January 4, 2013

Funny Baby

Little boy woke up the same time as AN, so after she left for school, I brought him for a morning walk to Punggol Park.

It's past nap time and he's still not sleepy. I'm dozing off.

Since he's not sleepy, I said I'll make milk for him. He said he didn't want. I insisted on milk because he insisted: "Than Than don't want sleep."

Finally he caved and decided: "Than Than don't want milk. Than Than sleep."

But....

"Than Than poo poo! mummy change diaper."

Sigh....

He laid really still after I changed him and he repeated: "Than Than don't want milk. Than Than sleep."

I went out to throw his diaper, came back to find him missing and playing with MIL's new fan in the next room.

He saw me and got a shock (he looked irresistibly cute when he looked at me with wide eyes!). And he went: "Uh oh! Ok, Than Than go sleep NOW!" He emphasized "NOW!" And hurriedly scrambled back to his room.

I didn't even utter a word. And I felt like laughing.

This funny boy.....

P.S: He's still not sleeping. His excuse: "Than Than wants Animal Book!" And he starts showing off his animal recognition skill. At times like these, I don't usually they stop, unless it's past 11pm on weekday's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment