Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A counselor, my foot.

I'm unwilling to leave the room.

Things to wash, pack and organize out there but I can't stand the thought of bumping into the person who changed my life in just 1 year.

I can't make myself get out to do something.

She has no idea I'm becoming like she used to because SHE IS THE BAD INFLUENCE. She thinks she learnt lots just because she went through counseling courses and is wiser now than she used to be. Wiser than I am, she believes. And has all the rights to judge me.

She didn't realize that is too late for her to learn what she no longer needs to know.

She should instead be learning how to be an inspirational elderly figure instead of brag about how she now knows what makes a good mother to young children in theory.

Don't boast about knowledge. I know what makes a good mother too and I never gave up trying, till you came to change me for the worse.

Go learn something to improve your relationship with the next generation that you personally destroyed over the years and stop trying to meddle in businesses that are mine, NOT YOURS.

That will give me room to find myself again and benefit my kids.

Please. Leave. Me. Alone.

If you learn counseling and doesn't learn to give others room and space to breath, you are just an empty vessel and deserving of what you get in return.

What else do you know that I do not? How much better are you than I?

Brag on. Continue feeding your oversized ego. Everyone you know ate flawed. You are the only perfect being. Continue worshiping yourself and leave as soon as the door opens.

Please. Leave. Me. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment