Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Update

She mentioned nothing about leaving in August since that day I confronted her about the pan she never washed but had all been cooking with.

Today, she asked Mr Liow if our contractor can fix off-the-shelf cabinets for her WHEN SHE MOVES BACK IN DECEMBER.

December.  Not August anymore. And she didn't even inform me. And Mr Liow appears to know. He didn't inform me either. How cool, the mother and son team.

Like always, she decides. She doesn't need to inform because she's Empress. I empathize with the fact that her tenants can only move in December. But to date she still hasn't learnt to respect owners of the House she's currently staying in, enough to notify change of plans.

Oh wait. I'm not the owner of this House. No wonder she sees no need in respecting me.

I forgot. I'm just a nobody. Why should anyone inform me anything? I forgot.  I just need to swallow it all. Sorry. I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment