Thursday, September 12, 2013

Putting Words into His Mouth. PRACTICALLY.

ER woke up in a bad mood tis morning. He wanted to continue sleeping. I said ok. He insisted I sleep with him but I can't.

When he'sdifficult, he IS difficult. Not cute.

MIL rush into the room as he was screaming for me to lie down when I went to settle their morning stuff. He kept screaming that he wanted to me to lie down.

For odd reasons she kept asking him why he doesn't want to go to sch. He never once mentioned abt not going to school. It wasn't even about school. He wanted me to lie with him. Couldn't she hear?

For a good 10 mins she kept telling him he MUST go sch and asked him why he didn't like sch. She repeated her intentions at the already grouchy ER till he started telling her "I don't want to go to school!"

Like he replied her "I don't want to drink water" when she offered my water boy some in his very agitated state of mind.

I can't take it anymore and ask her to stop telling him to go sch. It's turning him off!!!!

He was just throwing tantrums because it's early and it doesn't even happen every morning.

He said he doesn't want to drink water when she asked too. But she didn't ask him why he doesn't want to drink????

Does it make her feel victorious of she finally gets ER to tell her he hates his school? Is that what she had been looking for? Why does it seem like she's constantly leading him into saying school sucks?

He kept repeating he didn't want to wake up. She keep asking in response, why he doesn't want to go sch. It wasn't even related.

She continued to ask if school is bad. I thought she learnt counseling? Didn't she learn that repeatedly asking "is school bad?" often enough MAKES one believe that school IS bad??????

She then ask me why he is crying. I said he wants to go back to slp. She then ask me why I won't let him.

Which one of her 2 ears did she hear me day no?! I told her he wanted me to lie with him and I couldnt. That was what pissed him. She then finally stopped  criticizing sch in front of him. Not before she had the last words "he's been like that the past few days. I don't know what happens to him in his school."

Should I challenge her? And start an argument? Or give her the last say?

I didn't want my children to hear me challenge her. GIVE HER THAT BIT OF DIGNITY IN FRONT OF THE KIDS. SOMETHING I AM DEPRIVED OF WHEN I GOT CHALLENGED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

I gave her the last say. Not because I agreed with her. But because I'm a better person.

For goodness sake. She doesn't even know where his school is located. What does she know? She continues to assume she's right without even attempting to get to know his school.

I thought she was told to leave us alone?

I knew she won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment