Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bye Nails

I'd very much love to get a manicure done and the last time I had one was before my wedding day in 2004.

Along came Baileys. And then Maen.

They were so tiny and fragile and their paw pads were smoother than my own skin back then. I couldn't keep my nails long because I do not want to poke or scratch them (but they do more damage to themselves when they fight...)

Nail polishes were impossible because I don't want them to lick me and get poisoned. Or risk bits of these polishes flaking off into their food without me knowing.

With human kids, it's the same.

I can tell when it's time to trim my nails when I see scratch marks on the little ones' body after I shower them.

AN looked like she got attacked by an animal yesterday after her shower. Disclaimer: I didn't attack her on purpose!

Today, these nails have to go.

Maybe when I do not need to shower them anymore, I can go for a manicure.

Or maybe I can get AN to do it for me (she's been asking me to go for one because she REALLY wants to see how it's done. She's been watching tutorials on YouTube and dying to try them on me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment