Friday, September 27, 2013

Washing Dustpan in the Kitchen Sink

There are 4 basins in the house. And 2 shower points.

Of all these 6 water points, she chooses the kitchen sink to wash the dust pan. That's also where she washed the fan, using the same sponge for dish washing, on machine grease on the dusty fan blades and face plate.

And that's where she dries washed cups, rims down on the same dirty table top right beside the sink. Despite the drying rack just above that table.

I cannot comprehend the wierd way she does things.

I've constantly reminded her (before I stopped talking to her altogether) that what's for washing dishes IS SOLELY FOR WASHING DISHES!

The last time I reminded her before I stopped totally, was that day she insisted I told her not to wash the brown-oiled stained non stick pan. I replied for the last time: "mother. 我一向来都强调卫生最重要。我不可能叫你不要洗锅的。"

You know when it's pointless saying more because she's ready to pick a fight and accuse me of disrespect and I'm not ready to do it in front of my kids.

But how?

He's tolerating the remaining of her stay here and reminds me that she's leaving when I tell him the amazing things I discovered. She gets her way now because she's leaving.

And we wonder why the kids do not recover. ER gets soft stool constantly too.

I'm ruling in lactose intolerance for now and will cut down on milk to find out.

This intolerance got worse after she moved in with us.

We'll find out by end of this year IF she does move out.

And she has the decency to criticize me in front of AN. Really lol at such thick skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment