Monday, September 16, 2013

Why I HATE Her.

She has the rights to criticize me and the way I do things behind my back TO MY KIDS. And defense come in the form of words like "she's leaving soon. "

When I simply told AN in sarcasm "Mummy will buy you lots of things when I start earning lots of money", I get a good sarcastic reply as instruction to AN "go spend more time with mummy. She will earn lots of money and not have time for you soon."

Following that was a show down. In front of kids.

Needy kids demanding attention from me constantly. I need to organize not just their wardrobe but their art, Craft, books, toys and  miscellaneous.

She has the cheeks to tell AN "Your mummy is so messy" when she couldn't find ER's underwear in the drawer.

Go look into her wardrobe and tell me now neat it is. That's the ONLY thing she had to organize in this house. Plus kids don't want her.

Then come tell me who's the messy one.

Or better yet, tell my daughter. Because her grandma just told her that her mummy is messy. And because of this, AN can one day tell me "Mummy you are so messy. That's why I am."

Thanks.

And what I get as a reply is "she's already leaving."

That gives her absolute rights to damage more because she is leaving?

好。我就死心了。

I now know where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment