Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Paperwork Settled

Took me 1.5hrs to get to SLP office in Spring Singapore. Thank goodness I dont have to be in office everyday.

Submitted copies of whatever is required and met up with Alvin. 6 weeks to getting my license to represent clients!

He'll be my direct mentor.

I was shown a presentation of the company structure and its subsidiaries. Alvin assured me that everyone in SRI5000 (in which I'll join Alvin and Serena) are very willing to help us "new recruits" learn the ropes and be independent.

It's still like a dream. I still am stuck mentally at how helpless I felt when I had Chickenpox and couldn't take the exam in May. Up till now, I still cannot believe I passed my exam and am now awaiting CEA to grant me my license.

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

I'm not dying to go to work and be away from my kids. I just don't want to wake up realizing that nothing I ever worked hard for bears ideal results. It always seems like I can never do anything well no matter how hard I tried.

Failure is so part of me that success always feels like a dream. And too often, success only happens in my dreams.

I don't aim for big bucks (although I wish out loud that I do whenever I feel bitter about all that happened). But I do wish that I can find satisfaction somewhere.

With some extra allowance, I could go for upgrading courses and then continue with my makeup services. And these extras should allow for more flexibility in what I plan to spend on that I don't feel comfortable doing now on only 1 salary.

To start off,  before CEA gives me the go-ahead, I'll be attending briefings and courses conducted by the bosses to network and learn.

I'll grab whatever I can so that hopefully unimportant people and memories fall through the gaps of my fingers.

Another step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment