Saturday, September 28, 2013

"What Do You Want"

AN will be having her graduation concert on 9th November and there's ticket sales this morning.

I invited my mum who is obviously excited to watch AN perform on stage for the last time.

He asked his mum this morning.

"Ma are you free on 9th November? "

Her selfish reply that isn't much of a surprise by now: "I'm not staying here by then. What do you want? "

No. We're not begging you for help.

And yes I understand that you will not be staying here with us by then and you have all the rights not to help us. Like even when you stayed here, you have never had to sacrifice your appointments to help us. You never will, anyway. We totally understand.

It was my fault for suggesting that Mr Liow asked if she would be keen to watch AN perform.

I really never learn, right?

Mr Liow replied her that it was AN's concert and asked if she was interested.

The Empress replied: "我现在不知道。到时有空我就去。"

耍大牌。

Mr Liow was offended by then and said that we were going to purchase tickets and if she was keen, we'll have to get extra ticket.

She said she wouldn't be able to make it on Saturday evenings.

Am I not prophetic?

It was just an invitation. Not a plea.

We had to plead with her to help us with the kids when all of us were having fever at one time and she refused to help. It happened often enough for us to  finally see that she will only do things for herself. At least I recognized that fact long ago and I look down on that. Especially when she goes lying that she moved in with us because we needed her help.

*cough* Did she say we........."needed help"???

She questioned on and only after hearing that ER will also be performing did she agree to go.

No we didn't beg her. Suddenly her tight schedule has an empty slot without making any adjustments.

Seriously.

I can only roll eyes at her high and mighty attitude.

Hey, I GET YOU LOUD AND CLEAR WHEN YOU WENT: " I WON'T BE STAYING HERE BY THEN. WHAT DO YOU WANT? "

IT'S OBVIOUS ENOUGH TAT YOU MEAN WE SHOULD NOT BE ASKING YOU FOR HELP.

I GET IT.

BUT DO NOTE TOO, TAT YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN HELP ANYWAY FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, EVEN BEFORE YOU MOVED IN WITH US.

PLEASE WAKE UP YOUR IDEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment