Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Away from my boy


My fever went down last night without the help of panadol. This morning, I was 37.6°C.

Mum called to offer help with ER. She said she will bring ER to her place so that I can have some proper rest. I was thankful but very unwilling to part with my boy. This will be the 3rd time he goes without me by his side. The first 2 times, he was at home. And I left him for slightly over an hour at most.

Hehe. I'm such a contradiction...I had been waiting for freedom but given the offer now, I'm cooking up excuses to scare my mum off her kind offer of help.

Mum assured me that she will be able to manage, so I let go. It's a matter of time ER will leave me anyway. Letting go is easier said than done though. I suffered a worse case of separation anxiety than AN did when she started schooling. ER up next.

On the bright side, if mum can manage him, I can start accepting jobs, something I had been subconsciously NOT been able to do the whole time.. And I can go dating with Mr Liow.

Judy, ER needs to learn to survive without your presence 24/7.

Fever just went up to 38.3°C again. It's a good thing mum took ER away. I really hate to have any of them start another round of suffering. They suffer, we suffer too. Thank God my mum is always around to help whenever we fall sick especially.

I wonder if the little tiger is fussing now. He enjoys bus and train rides. Should not be too tough on mum and ER yet, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment