Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Live on water, air and BM

ER is surviving on air, water and breastmilk alone.

These past few days were pure nightmare. I had given him all the usual stuff but he didn't want to eat them. I resorted to feeding him his favourite which usually worked but now, he didn't even want his favourite!

He literally had nothing yesterday and from the looks of it, today as well.

That is soooooooo like those days with AN!

Good gracious....here we are again. I really was hoping a boy will make my feeding experience a little more different but I have 2 non eaters, regardless of gender.

Not just that, he cries when it's nap time too. Now he not only needs no food, he decides not to sleep as well, no matter how tired he looks.

Hmm...

It will pass. Press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment