Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not As Bad

After ranting about ER not having much to eat this morning (here, on whatsapp with my girlfriends and to Mr Liow), I gave up on his breakfast. It was mashed potato, one of those food he would usually finish in no time but had only 3 spoonfuls of before he started turning away.

I tried giving him cheese an hour later but he refused to open his mouth (thatis another of his favourite, but not anymore)

I went to steam brocoli for his lunch. Mee Sua with bai cai and brocoli, and cod. I steamed the brocoli stem for myself. He saw my brocoli stem and started chanting: "mum mum!", pointing to my bowl and signing 'eat'.

True enough, he enjoyed it  -____-"

Gave him his mee sua once it was ready and he had half a small bowl of it. Not much but definitely better than counting by scoops.

I packed those left in the pot to bring to my parents' place to feed him and he had more at their place.

Dinner was good. Mum made porridge for him and he finished it. And he had half a slice of cheese before sleep.

Hmm...I don't exactly know if he's starting to be finicky about food but thank God he ate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment