Thursday, February 16, 2012

Damn!


I don't know what I want to damn but I need to scream at something.

ER is barely recovering and AN is sick. Now it's her turn to cough and throw up. More to wash up.

HURRAY!

The pile of clothes that I thought I can finally pack into the luggage is still sitting there.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE TO BRING OR BUY. IN FACT MY MIND IN IS A BIG JUMBLED MESS NOW!

No sleep is a biggie, because it screws the human mind and ...... WHEN WILL MY TURN COME TO TAKE A BREAK? HOLIDAYS ARE NO BREAKS. THEY ARE MY SECONDARY DUTIES, CHORES AWAY FROM HOME.

Now I'll be on standby to clear puke from the other room as well.

How more magnificent can mums be?

Daddy wants to help. But how? Both kids want me. One just cried till she threw up (i understand she's sick but it's still frustrating! I'm human! HUMAN!)

He took few hours off on 2 separate days to bring ER to pd. That meant work piled up and his punishment is, he makes up for those off hours when he gets back.

Plans for an enjoyable CNY break were dashed because some big shot came and he worked his ass off during CNY right till last Thursday. Now kids are sick but work overwhelmes. I don't want him to help because he's got mountains of tasks at work.

Who are those sickos who demand government servants take low pay? Which part of government service deserves low pay? If he's paid by hour, my hubby should be earning tens of thousands. He's only bringing home a fraction! And in USA, they are in the MILITARY, and respected. Here, groups of people are whining when our government servants are only employees, like those whiners.

When will I get my husband back? When will they stop piling him with huge responsibilities just because he's "capable", "due for promotion" or "no one else can do it better"?

I'm going crazy cleaning and caring for 2 sick children, packing (packing NOT JUST CLOTHES! I need to put in what my kids may need. I have to foresee, predict, be all knowing, try to not forget or overlook anything that they may need), for my so-called break. I'm worried, taking notice of medication, cooking, chasing after the 16 month old monkey....i can't even remember what else keeps me up from 8am (earlier before Mr Liow helped me with preparing AN for school) to past midnight before I finally get to shower and prepare ingredients for ER's meals the following day.

So, either I get my hubby back, or he brings home tens of thousands monthly.

I can write all I want, because I get none of the above.

(I feel the frustration leaving me now....won't be long before it comes back when either kids throw up...)

Damn the sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment