Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update


ER woke up crying every 10 mins or so last night because he couldn't catch his breath properly. On several occasions, he coughed so hard he threw up again. I was exasperated after a few rounds of changing him and myself because he was throwing up every 15 mins on average from 11pm to 3am. The laundry in the bathroom to rinse of his puke is as high as 5 days' worth of laundry in the basket. On the other hand, I was relieved that he could breath better after throwing up.

I nebulised him at 2am and stuck the fever suppositories up his anus. From about 3am, he started to sleep better, still waking up to cough quarter-hourly but he hasn't puked since.

For both yesterday and today, Mr Liow had been helping me get AN ready for school. There wasn't much about ER he could help me with when our boy is exceptionally clingy to me because he's sick. So he's helping me with other stuff. Poor AN hadn't much time with me for 2 days and when I went out to say goodbye to her before school, she cried.saying she wants me.

Sorry baby. Mummy needs to care for the baby. For some reasons, ER seems to be weaker than AN used to. Maybe second children get to sample more viruses and bacterias because of an older sibling?

Anyway, the boy is finally sleeping soundly. I'm gg to catch some forty winks too.


No comments:

Post a Comment