Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some Rest


I was getting increasingly tired by the minute and Mr Liow noticed. He asked to help but there really wasn't much that he could help with because ER needs me near him.

By bed time, ER was cranky because he was choking on his mucus each time he tried to nurse. His frustrations, adding onto my second day of no sleep silenced me. I had to choose to keep quiet or behave really cranky too. But I didn't even have the energy to express any other emotions anyway.

Mr Liow came in to rescue me. He asked me to lie down to rest while he played with ER. I did. One moment I felt ER sitting in my back as Mr Liow was teasing him, the next thing I know, it was almost 2am. I had 3 hours of rest. It was a blessing ER didn't wake up during that 3 hours too!

He slept better last night. No puke and hardly any choking. His fever had gone down to mid 37°c on average without medications (fever suppositories) for more than 24 hours.

His mucus had turned greenish though.

AN's cough seemed to have worsen though. Sigh... But she was really sweet. Mr Liow came over to help me with ER and asked her to go to sleep on her own in house room. She did, at least till I fell asleep.

4 more days to our holiday in Hongkong. Wonder if the kids will be well enough to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment