Monday, February 6, 2012

Hi Maen!



Hey baby girl,

Look what I found? Your ribbon. This was from your very last grooming before we left Singapore in 2008. I I found it in my handbag.

I remember you came back looking soooooo sweet I was worried the ants would carry you away that night.

You are turning 7 end of this month. How time flies. If you are a human, you will be in Primary One.

Do you know that ER behaves like you? He throws tantrums too when I'm out of his sight: he screams for me. You used too, when I left the house without you, remember? The only difference is, when you had to chew on something because you were teething, you never bit us. The little tiger does when we stick a finger in his mouth.

I'm thinking of a place to keep your ribbon because I dare not lose it but on second thoughts, it's going back to where I found it because I'm afraid I'll forget where I leave it if I try to safeguard it too much.

Baby, are you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment