Thursday, February 16, 2012

So much to pack


Wahaha! 1 luggage for AN in the past and I'm trying to squeeze winter clothes for 2 kids into that same luggage.

ER has nothing thick enough and so, sorry baby, you will be in your sister's thicker clothes. I'm sure you'll not look like a girl. Hehe.

Am pulling out whatever thick clothes we have and ER is glued to TV. Just this once. We have not much time and I've so much on my mind that I pulled out more than we need. Got to put them away later. Rooms in huge mess now.

Bringing training pants for AN too because I don't know if we will be able to find a toilet in time. It's a foreign land. That will be her mobile toilet.

I know why I'm falling sick too. I had been sucking the thick greenish mucus from ER's nose. You'll probably cringe in disgust, because if u have a baby who chokes on his mucus and does nothing just because you think it's disgusting....let's just say we have different practices. That's what most mums will do for their babies (most, because my MIL will....NOT).

Aspirators never got anything out. I don't know if electric ones exist but manual ones do not work.

I'm drowning myself in vit C and honey water now, trying to kill the sore throat.

Ok gtg for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment