Saturday, February 11, 2012

Merlion Boy


ER sounded like he couldn't breath well this afternoon, so I tried to give him some medicines for his cough and airway. He hated it and threw up more than that tiny bit of medicine.

Huge mess.

He didn't seem to be panting like that time in October when Dr Allison suggested we nebulize him because his airway was badly blocked then and there was no way we could get any medicine into his stomach.

I am keeping my fingers crossed although I am half expecting a messy night of many pukes tonight. That is the norm.

That's not important. What's most important is, he sleeps well and is able to freely breathe tonight.

We wanted to bring the kids to the Chingay passing through the main road nearby but of all days, they have to be sick.

IT'S SUCH A PITY! AN had been looking forward to it and this happens only once a year.

I feel so sad she didn't get to see the mobile displays :( She didn't know that we missed it though, but that doesn't make me feel less guilty for having 'lied' to her in a way.

Lord, Please continue to work in building their bodies up and give me the energy and patience to tend to our needy unwell kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment