Thursday, February 23, 2012

First Wifi


At Hongkong airport now, waiting to catch a plane home. We had been without internet access for the whole time.

Will update more when we get back.

We were all sick throughout the 5 days. The adults (Mr Liow, MIL and I) had very terrible earache during the flight here. ER cried badly towards the end as well. Must be our flu, because no one else seemed to be experiencing the same agony. It was excruciating! I was amost sure I'd be bleeding from my ears before we land :(

Terrible earache, sleepy spells from the pill I took, screaming baby who wants only me...it was living hell :(

AN loved the time she had with the girls too. We need another one of this holiday together again.

I seriously hope we are all well the next time. Cranky and unwell kids are not fun to bring overseas :(

No comments:

Post a Comment