Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I dreamt of Baileys


I was walking around my neighborhood and met Diane with a poodle instead of Bingo (her corgi). AN asked me where Bingo went because that was not Diane's dog. I remembered telling AN they have 2 dogs and Bingo was probably at home.

Then I noticed another dog looking at me. That gaze felt so familiar. At first glance, he looked like a poodle but as I looked on, I realized he looked like Baileys but taller and slightly bigger (not like a poodle anymore). He was walking but looking at me all the time. The further he got, the more I realized he was Baileys. (note: I will never forget him but he didn't look the same in the dream)

He came to the bbq area (I must have been following him because I had no reason to be there) and joined the crowd having a feast there. He had an owner.

The last memory I have of that dream was how he looked away and then turned back a last time to look at me one last time before disappearing into the crowd.

My heart ached when I watched him disappear....

Baileys I miss u.

No comments:

Post a Comment