Friday, May 13, 2011

Baileys and Maen: No new photos


After 2 weeks, my phone is finally back.

It's not really MY phone. They gave me a brand new one to replace my old one, citing a shortage of replacement parts when I asked why my phone was being replaced.

Usually when I get a new phone with camera, or anything with camera, I'll do a test shot on the furkids. It's a ritual, something out of habit since 6 years ago, with my 1st VGA camera phone.

This time, no furkids to shoot. 2 weeks ago before the old phone got sent in for repairs, they were still around.

Serene will be out of town from 15th to 20th May, which is just a few days from now. Was thinking of visiting Baileys and Maen this Sunday but it's ok. We shall drop by next weekend.

It's probably better that we do not visit them this soon anyway. Like Mark told us the first time we left them with him during my 1st confinement: "Dont let them think you are coming back for them and then leave." when we wanted to go visit them on days I got to leave the house for doctor visits.

It's different this time. Same words. But different scenario.

Was hungry a while ago and got up for a cup of Milo. I heard the pitter patter of footsteps as I prepared my drink. The 2 forever-hungry K9s have yet to refuse themselves a trip into the kitchen with me, regardless of how late in the night  or early in the morning it is (was). For all they know, I could be sleep-walking and preparing food for them without realizing it.

I was hallucinating.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It wasn't them.

No comments:

Post a Comment