Monday, May 30, 2011

Made Peace

After struggling with each other, we make up. Since I had kids, I'm no longer a morning person like I used to be. I enjoyed waking up early so the day would be longer coz there were many things I looked forward to doing.

Now I look forward to nights, because only when the kids sleep, I can think properly and finally rest. Even though sleep is interrupted in the night, at least I get some sleep when the little boy sleeps.

And it's near bed time when AN and I make peace before tucking in. I remembered how I loved tucking her in, signed "I Love You", give her a hug and kiss before good night prayers and finally make our way to dreamland.

Now there's this extra thing to do: make peace.

I appreciate AN's forgiveness. She readily forgives me when I apologize for being rough, extremely angry and the things I say. And she hugs me tight, assuring me that she still loves me. She does add her piece when I apologize, reminding me that I cannot be so rough with her and used my words when I'm apologising back on me: "I'm just a little girl. Sometimes I forget. Don't be angry with me ok mum?"

I love her. I have to overcome the anger. The last thing I want to happen is to make her feel I do not love her or that my love is conditional. I have to overcome myself.

I can do all things through HIM who gives me strength. Love endures all things, hopes all things.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment