Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baileys and Maen: Then

I will try to remember to indicate in the titles should I be posting about Baileys and Maen. It's getting depressing and unhealthy for friends who have kids and dogs at the same time to read at this point. Please do remember that dogs and children CAN live together. AN never fell sick because of them with this happening....


...and even ER has yet to be sick coz of them (with his elder sis, at some point, pacifying him with her unwashed fingers, even if she had just touched the furkids).

At Pinetop, 2010


End of trip to Pinetop. Baileys feeling SNOW for the first time....I missed holding him close


Them with the little AN when we just arrived at States.





IT'S.ALL.MY.FAULT





2 comments:

  1. B&An sooooooo adorable. An was like so delicious. Hhahaaa
    It's not anyone's fault. I'm sure u won't want it to happen if you could predict in the very 1st place. Now lets just pray they go to good family with lots of hugs, walks and lots of attention.
    Don't worry about me, I will skip those sad post whenever I sense any.
    Cheer up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. He took very good care of her and the 3 of them, BM & AN were so cute together. hv not posted but it seems most of those who viewed BM preferred M. Serene said coz M smaller but I think most find M cuter. she's still trying to find someone who can take both.

    How're.u feeling now? 32 wk alry?

    ReplyDelete