Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baileys and Maen: I Won't Grow UP

I now understand better why Peter Pan doesn't want to grow up. Things change, people change, everything changes. The old goes, the new comes. If only things stay the same forever...

Have just finished reading part of BM's blog, remembering clearly how it used to be like, how they were what AN and ER are to me now. Every picture feels recent and I can recall very clearly how it was like then. Life was carefree...we were young. Is this what we aimed for when we first started out?

After this Friday, life will be very different. I've had you both for almost as long as I am married to papa. Will I take as long to get used to your absence? I heard you will never get used to it. It hurts, babies. It really does, remembering that all I gave you both at end is nothing but disappointment.

If only I can turn back time... But what would I have done? I'm sorry Baileys. I'm sorry Maen. Let us meet again and I will still love both of you as much. I know, you won't believe me anymore. I am sorry, my babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment