Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baileys and Maen: Empty Nest

Day 1

Today upon reaching home after Zhonghao's baby girl's month old baby shower, we got home to no pee stains, no fur, no mess...

BUT

No Baileys, no Maen.

My heart is going through contraction-like pains. It comes and goes, each time increasingly frequent and intense. Other than my two confinements, we had never had them out of this house. For as long as we lived here, Baileys had been around. But this time, we wont expect them back.

BM has an English lady who loves them but they may not be able to take both and she prefers Maen out of the 2. Serene suggested that if this family should have problems bringing either, or both back to England in 5 years, if they have to leave then, we can always choose to bring them back. By then ER will be 5 yrs old. We're looking at that to work out.

Someone mentioned I should have planned 5 years ahead when I got them. I didn't. This time I dare not promise. I just do not want them to be homeless again.

Serene brought the furkids home with her. She said if no one comes for B, she will take him to be hers. I'm so grateful for that! Having companions will not lessen his longing to return to us but at the very least, he will not be left alone to wander all by himself.

Just smsed her asking them how they are doing. She said M is the adventurous one. B follows her around. It's usually the other way round. B must be feeling lost. It hurts seeing B feeling lost. I can see him feeling lost....

Serene realised she couldn't hide and revealed that B waited at the door after she groomed them while M went to play with the dogs.

B is as he always had been. Baileys... my boy... He will never leave our side if given a choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment