Monday, May 9, 2011

Baileys: "Knock Knock"

Was blogging on the MAC in the study room and I can't help looking out (for those who havent been to our place, our study room has glass walls so we can look out).

Baileys never fails failed to knock on the glass walls whenever we're inside and they are outside. He wants wanted in but knows knew that is was not possible. Today, no knocking.

This is the first weekday morning without them. I could have gone back to sleep after the early risers leave the house but I couldn't. In the past, I wished B would stop disturbing my already limited sleep. Now, their absence spoils my rest.

I'm leaving the house to meet my mum for lunch after this post. Baileys and Maen should be at the store now, or soon. They will not be alone at home till night while I'm away today. This is one thought that I find comforting.

Time to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment