Monday, May 16, 2011

So Talkative


AN always has a thousand and one things to tell me before she knocks out and with the completion of every sentence that she makes, I'll punctuate it with a reminder: "Sleep".

She gets the idea, but is challenged to stop talking. Now she punctuates her own comments before bedtime:

AN: "Mummy, tomorrow no school, daddy doesn't need to work, can you play with me? (......goes on and on and on about why she needs me to play with her...), ok mummy? SLEEP."

Me: ??

5mins later.....

AN: "Mummy, do you know in school today (describes her day at school). Ok, SLEEP."

Me: ??

More minutes later.....

AN: "Mummy, I can't have mem mem because I'm 4 years old now but I can when I'm sick. When I'm 5, I can't, even if I'm sick. Ok, SLEEP."

Me: -____-"'

More more minutes later.....

AN: "Mummy, I need to pee......."

Me: ...... Sigh.....

2 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO CUTE!!! HAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She talks so much at night, then can't wake up in the morning ;)

    ReplyDelete