Friday, May 6, 2011

Baileys and Maen: Last Day

I have not been staying home with them for the last few days despite these being the last few moments we have together. I don't want them to get used to thinking that I'm now able to stay home more and then suddenly, they are in a different place. Will this be better for them? I don't know anymore.

Am drafting a "Get to know Baileys and Maen" list to their new owner and I think I'm almost done.

I can't wish for the new owner to do with them what we always have been doing but at least they will know (to a certain extent) how Baileys and Maen had lived for the past 6 years. If possible, continue with how things used to be so changes will be less.

But beggars can't be choosers. I'm begging for them to continue to live as happily as they used to. If the new owners wants to do something else, so be it. As long as they do not get punished for every little thing or worse, receive physical punishment at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baileys, if you can bring me back to the day we first met, I promise you I will turn away from you. I will not look into your eyes and allow you to charm me. I will not allow papa to reach into the playpen so that you can jump onto his hands and melt his heart. You have been the first, one and only dog to have captured his heart. Not even Maen, the little charmer, has ever made papa love her like he loves you.

I hope the past 6 years had been good. I hope you have enjoyed being loved by us because we enjoyed every single moment of your love, before things got overwhelming and it's no fault of yours to begin with.

Maen, I thought I saved you from the clutches of those evil people at the pet shop. When you came, you learnt to be a brave girl and now you finally are. Your love for me is so packed to the brim of your scalp that I can even see some flowing out from every pore of your body.. I have let you down. You will no longer get to stare at me for as long as you want. You will see beautiful people where you will be next. You will be the shadow of another human being who deserve it more than I do.

Adrielle had been sobbing on and off knowing that she will no longer be irritated by both of you. You probably felt it in how she had been trying to be as gentle and forgiving to you lately. I have not only hurt both of you, I have also hurt AN. Grandma says separation is inevitable. Even if AN doesn't part with you now, when any of you pass on and when she's older, it's going to be evne harder for her to accept it. Grandma is just trying to console me but it's hardly working. I only know I have created 3 sad beings out of 3 happy ones.

Babies, please be happy. Please do not give up loving life and pursuing the heart of the human in your new family.

Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment