Wednesday, September 21, 2011

1st Year Checkup

ER got his measurements taken at Kinderclinic this morning.

He's 75cm tall, weighs 8kg and has a head circumference of 42cm.

The scale showed 7.2kg when he first sat on it and that gave me a terrible scare, because he was 7kg at 9mths!

His growth slowed down a lot, from being at 75 percentile to now 10 percentile. What can we do when he has adopted a new habit of spitting his food out while eating now? He's not a keen eater, so whenever I see mummies feeding their hungry babies at top speed, I mentally photoshop my face onto the mummies' and I fantasize feeding ER as effortlessly.

He was supposed to be vaccinated today but he's sick (yes, again...they are sick more often well. Now,I'm having blocked nose as well). Dr Tan said we can choose to come back next week for the jab. No consultation needed, just jab and go.

ER was spared the needle today.

P.s: I'm feeling better by now. Fights are energy suckers... They are not uncommon in relationships but when you realise the common disagreements are increasingly heated up, you wonder if this marks the beginning of an end.

Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment