Friday, September 23, 2011

Stomach Flu Again?


Woke up this morning feeling queasy and had diarrhea thrice in 45mins while preparing AN for school.

We waited at the pickup point for Mr Liow to get his car and the more I waited, the more nauseous I felt, along with the urge to poop a 4th time.

Guess what? Mr Liow actually forgot that we were waiting for him at the pickup point! I saw him drive away and started breaking out in cold sweat, because I felt like shitting, throwing up and fainting all at the same time and the kids were with me. I CANNOT FAINT!

My keys, along with my cellphone were with Mr Liow. I couldn't call him.

Thank God for the 7-11 right under my block. I managed to borrow a phone to call Mr Liow from. He was on his way back.

-______-"

After sending AN to school, Mr Liow brought me to the clinic. Again, Dr suspected stomach flu. This wasn't as bad as previous times. I was actually faint coz my blood pressure was very low.

Went back to my parents' place, popped pills and slept. Was alright the whole day after taking the medicines.

For a minute, we wondered if it was morning sickness. Not a good news.

I should probably go for a body checkup. This is a second stomach flu in a couple of months, if it is stomach flu. Everyone else appears fine, and I'm an avid fan of handwashing. Why only me?

It feels terrible to keep passing water and throwing up. Thank God I didn't throw up today!!!

I pray the Lord will keep the rest of my family safe, especially the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment