Monday, September 19, 2011

The Only Thing that Dies over and again

The heart.

No room for discussion, a demand for apology. I refuse to, so what? You think you are right, I think I am. I said I didn't hear. Why must I apologise when you interpret it as me blaming you for not saying it? Have I no right to even point out anything I noticed? So I'm supposed to shut up and not bring it up. Now that I did, you felt accused and I should be sorry.

You have the rights to feel angry and accused. You have the rights to allow your body language to reflect the emotions. I don't, huh? I should apologize because my face turned black. But you didn't think you behaved angry although you felt accused and even demanded an apology for something I brought up that we did not see eye to eye with.

You said I always think I'm right. Doesn't everyone who get into a fight think they are right? If you didn't think you were right, would you have retaliated? I should be apologising for not seeing eye to eye with you? You didn't have to apologise for anything because by now you should have realised, those apologies mean nothing.

Face the fact, all good things come to an end. Apologies are just noises...

I'll hang on for the kids. Yes they will grow up. And then we'll realise the thing about "Happy Ever After" is just a pack of miserable lies....

Guess what am I waiting for? I'm just living each day, waiting for life to end, wondering when I'll breath for the last time. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment