Thursday, September 29, 2011

Visit from Fang and Bb V & Day's events


It's been a long time I caught up with friends, especially individually. The last one was lunch with Lishi about a month ago!

It was a good afternoon of catching up. And more to come!  Yeah because ER's playmates are mostly girl. Will be good for him to have some masculine company.

This new mummy has been managing mummyhood really well. And she's got quite a few recipe ideas for V that I'm going to secretly try for ER (till she reads this, it will be a secret).

At this age, we see the boys getting attracted to the same toy and they try to get their hands on what they like at the same time. In no time, they will learn to snatch and that will be the time we start exposing them to the idea of taking turns and sharing although it's going to be much later that they understand.

With all the playing, both boys didn't want to nap. ER fell into a deep sleep after party was over and woke up in time for us to go over to my parents' place for dinner. He was actually half awake and that explains his moodiness during the drive to Rivervale.

Andy got activated for the explosion at the oil rigg in Bukong (I don't know where that is and am not sure if I got the spelling right) and even before he got home in time for dinner, he had to call to inform us not to wait for him to come back.

Seriously, our firemen are busier than we ever thought they are. I'm sure Singaporeans reading this have wondered at some point, what our fire department does with seemingly so 'little' happenings, and 'small scaled' ones at that. I have, but now we know how most actually went unreported, even when firemen sacrificed in fires. We don't hear of firemen dying in the big fires from news reports, do we? But there had been.

So there, no 舅舅 and Krislyn with us during dinner. It's been a while since we ate together.

Final update: ER had a very restless sleep last night. He kept fidgeting and whining, escalating to loud cries at.times throughout the whole night.

Then I saw rashes on his limbs. Big patches of tiny bumps. I'm suspecting the Amoxicilin which AN is allergic to. Let's see if the rashes go away now that I've stopped giving him that.

This means he'll probably have to take other antibiotics that taste yucky instead of Amoxicilin the next time.

Oh no..

2 comments:

  1. Maybe next time we can arrange play dates too! My Ayden will be delighted to meet ER and AN. My side dun hv any young infants to play with him :( I'm staying at AMK, not far from SK! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I've yet to meet ayden. The last time I 'saw' him was in the video laughing :) do u still blog?

    I give u my number through email. Hehe. We can meet up!

    ReplyDelete