Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time


Some time ago, I asked AN to play by herself because I needed to wash my face. I've lost proper skincare routines and mostly just wash my face now, either with water or body shower. On this day, I thought I better give some care to my deteriorating complexion.

AN was disappointed that I had to leave her alone again and started pouting. I pleaded: "Adrielle, mummy hasn't wash my face for a long time already....please...mummy's hardly free to do this."

She happily asked me to go do it and asked me to go wash my face and she wanted to watch me. I manged to wash, scrub and apply moisturiser while answering her "what's this?", "why that?" questions.

After I was done, she asked if I felt happy. Hehe. I was, and she went: "hurray!"

Weeks later....

Me: "Baby, you wait for me ok? I go wash my face."

AN looked at me, surprised: "Mummy, I thought you just washed your face yesterday?" (to her, everyday that's not 'today' is 'yesterday').

I said I washed my face few weeks ago, and that got her asking innocently: "Mummy, you have a lot of time now???"

Sigh.... I just need a face wash and I don't have a lot of time.

At least I could go poop whenever the urge comes now. In the past, I could only do it when someone was with me, helping with baby HER. But I no longer hv time to makeup before we go out now. No more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment