Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby's Signing

I'm more consistent with signing this time and ER its picking some commonly ones up gradually.

Only very few, but here's his progress nonetheless:

More (by hitting his fists against each other)

Eat (he does this well, mostly when he wants to 'feed' me)

No more/ enough/ finish

Nothing more that I can think of.

On the other hand, AN is learning to sign faster than I am! We watch ASL signing programs together and she sometimes signs things to me that I realized I forgot.

I found a good use for signing lately when AN was behaving rather possessive over her stuff. She didn't want to share. After repeatedly reminding her to, I got tired of it. I signed to her without saying anything and surprisingly, she knew what I was signing (we don't use sign language much even though we learn to), whispered: "ok I'll share" and pushed a toy to ER.

Let the fingers do the talking. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment