Saturday, September 24, 2011

Curling the Princess' Hair






Bought these curling wraps from Tucson since loooooong time ago but never had time to do these on myself. Now that my girl is growing up, my beauty tools come back handy again.

Such is the joy of having a girl, that I can make her over and dress her up. Such is the exasperation as well, that my girl, when she likes what she sees, asks for the same style (regardless of how tedious the makeover process can be).

Now she asks for hairstyles by codes: Rapunzel (halfup), Cinderella (all pinned up), Jasmine (pinned fringe only), ponytails (single/pair), braids (single/pair), Rainbow (sectioned ponytail), Fishtail, and this latest "curls", if she likes how it turns out tomorrow.

p.s: nothing related, but she commented that ER smells like strawberry a while ago when she gave him his goodnight kiss. I didn't realize that but she was right. He did smell sweet. I think it was the Amoxicilin he had. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment