Saturday, September 10, 2011

Something Precious


Me feeling guilty after scratching AN on her leg while bringing her out of the car earlier on and getting upset at her because she started screaming in pain :(  : "I'm sorry I wasn't careful just now. Does your leg still hurt?"

AN: "Not anymore. Mummy I'm sorry."

Me: "Why? You don't have to be sorry. I scratched you and hurt you. Mummy should be sorry. You don't have to be."

AN: "I'm sorry because I shouted at you just now when I feel the pain.”

An update on ER's fever: he's back to normal now. Fed him medicine before dinner with my family for mum's birthday so that he'd feel better when we were outside. It's been 9 hours and his temperature is art 36.9°c which is his normal temperature. Let's hope this is it. The body heat killed the virus. Yeah.

Another one about AN: it's her turn now. Last taken temperature when we got home was 37.7°c. Mum thought she felt feverish when we were having coffee at  the airport, but Mr Liow and I were in denial, insisting she felt normal. Since my last post about them falling sick some time early Aug, they have never fully recovered before something hits them again. I didn't want to acknowledge the fact that she did feel like she was having low grade fever.

And she started to cough non stop again after her nap. It just hit her all of a sudden without warning.

Anyway, she had her cough relief medicine. Praying that her fever will not get any higher, and thank God I've not heard her cough at all while updating this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment