Monday, September 26, 2011

September Gathering


The girls, missing the Ongs, Lims and Jingz, came over for this month's gathering. It's a blessing the girls are still in my life!

Had a little personal time with Shirl before the rest of the gang reached. Your words "永杰和你是幸福的" reached me. Thanks girl! I am not a very positive person to begin with and where I am now, it's hard to maintain minimum positivity. Thanks for reminding me to let go of what is hindering my relationship with my man and sanity for what it's NOT worth. You are right, these negative thoughts really paralyze me and at its worst, life really does seem meaningless. Negativity rubs off. The kids feel it too, and it's not healthy. Things are not as bad as I see it. I'll try to fight off negative thoughts. Please keep me in prayers ya?

The mummy to be, Auntie Zhu, will be popping anytime. Josh will be 10 next year (what?? 10??) Booboo is turning 3 in 4 month's time, the tiger boys are taking turns to be one year old and Torres will be 2 in Feb. Cailyn will turn 4 in 2 months and Shauna in May. Then AN will be FIVE YEARS OLD! That's how old Ronald's Danielle was when we were in Tucson and the girls enjoyed each others' company. AN was only 2 years old then....goodness .... With kids in tow, time awaits no men and women.

AN had waited since morning for Genevieve to come and was so excited to see her. It's good that during gatherings like these, the kids get the opportunity to learn to share and play together. AN has to, now that ER is starting to want what she has in her hands.

At some point, ER started crying and stretched his arms toward AN who gave him a hug to pacify him. That was a very precious moment but my camera was nowhere near for me to digitally eternalise it. Shirl analysed that ER enjoys physical closeness and he actually cried because he didn't get the reaction he was looking for when he reached out to touch Booboo. So my ti ko pek cried. Hahahaha!

AN, as usual, had a blasting good time dashing around with Josh. He's still the only boy she doesn't speak negatively about. But she still wants to marry Isaac (from the Tay family) or ER (she wonders why she can't marry ER and all the more insists she will marry no one but him when i said no one marries their siblings).

Very funny. She's talking about marriage at 4. Can't wait to run away?

And Valen ... He's another little darling... Is it just me or are little tigers all so irresistible? I hear him giggling when Shirl tried to make him. Super cute..

I enjoy meeting the girls. Im starting to lose friends i have. Messages that friends send me or those that i send out almost always end when i had to go do something, and then i totally forget to reply  after that.

To all my buddies, thanks for constantly dropping me notes of encouragement, tips, information that i need and such. I so so so very appreciate. Please know tat my lack of reply is really something i hope to grow out of as the kids grow and i get back some flexibility of time. Thanks for bearing with me.

Not to forget, Mr Liow, thanks for sacrificing your rest time to help me out with some housework each day. I don't want to shut myself up too. If you will listen, i will speak. Every fight weighs very heavy on me and now, there are battles i have to fight everyday: battle AN's bad behaviour, ER's dying interest in food, the never-leaving virus that keeps making us sick, struggles with my parents and your mum etc. I could have come home after work in the past and forget work related struggles but i have nowhere to go to escape family related ones to recuperate and recover. Thanks for holding me up when i have no more energy to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment