Friday, March 11, 2011

ER is a Funny Boy

Everything about him makes me laugh. Even his cries sound funny sometimes.

Just a while ago, the little boy wasn't sleepy. He was in more mood to chat than sleep. Seeing that he didn't really need me yet, I turned to hug my big girl.

He's starting to need more attention these days. I have to be talking to him, maintaining eye contact,while doing so. Otherwise he wants to be either carried or at least be seated on my laps.

So, as I was saying, I hugged the sleeping AN and turned with my back to him. I heard him grumbling but did not turn back.

The next thing I know, I felt him touching me on my back. He managed to make a few flips to get to me and he had been grumbling as he flipped, but the moment I turned to look at him, he gave his signature silly grin, as if to say 'hi! I made my way here all by myself!'

So cute I felt like biting those cheeks of his. hehe.

He returns smiles very easily, much more so than AN. I think it's like what my SIL said of most second kids: they smile a lot. They smile even when they are crying. As least for now, he smiles back whenever we smile at him, even when he is in the midst of crying.

I should probably credit AN for her smiley little brother. She talked to him most and played with him lots when he was in my tummy and as he grew bigger inside, he started to respond to her voice!

He must be happy with this jie jie. Let's hope they don't fight much in future *cross fingers*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment