Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ready to Start Work

With ER almost turning 6 months now, I am entertaining thoughts about accepting assignments again. Had pushed away so many jobs as unwilling as I am :( ER, unlike AN who could drink from the bottle, needed me around. He's my koala bear.

A friend who is in the business of wedding planning, approached me. RIGHT TIME! I probably need to disappoint her the first few times (have already pointed out to her that I need time to pry my koala bear off my back, gradually) and once ER starts eating more (and drinking less), I should be more able to leave his side.

In fact, the moment he's less reliant on me, I need to touch up a bit on myself. I need a haircut, badly. I'm balding from the front (ARGH!!!!!) and to camouflage that, I need bangs. I can either cut them myself (since I did that on my own in Tucson, and snipped off part of my eyelashes at the same time coz I was looking up so my lashes got in the way of the scissors), or let the professionals do it. I think the professionals should do it this time because they may need to do more to hide my baldness.

And I'm also thinking of a rebond again. Not such a good idea though, because I'm already catching falling hair all day. Rebonding causes more hair to fall (does it? coz I dropped more hair each time after I rebonded my hair). 

And if possible, I want a hair colour. I can't remember the last time my hair wasn't black. I've not had a colour since I was expecting AN.....and that will be 4 years since I last coloured my hair.

I can't do any of that, not until the boy is slightly more independant.

The thought of going out with my MU and hair tools excites me :) 

I don't know how things will work out (thank God my readers are friends this time because some "Alicia-s" back 'there' will start hurling "what do you mean you don't know?" like as if I should be able to see my own future?) but I trust the Lord will lead me on my way.

Proverbs 3

5Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.a

2 comments:

  1. Next time I attend dinner I look for u to do makeup for me can? Hehe! I really sucks at doing smoky eyes which I love but somehow always end up looking like a PANDA! Argh!!!

    I need a rebond badly too :-( I look like a ghost now with eye circles n bushy eyebrows *sad* haiz... No time to pamper myself also. Nvm lar, now baby is first priority. Wat to do LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trim my brows randomly too..but forget my armpit hair till I put on anything without sleeves. hahahahah! Make a mental note to do it each time but then forget till I put on something sleeveless again.

    Of course I'll be more than willing to do ur makeup. In fact tt time I was asking for volunteers to do up my portfolio..who knows this ER pop out before I was even ready. keke.

    ReplyDelete