Monday, March 14, 2011

SPCA

Some in the doggie community are seriously narrow-minded, so bad that they leave no room for mistakes. It's almost like they worship dogs! Whoever fall short of their past promises to their K9s, that group of doggie community will act immediately to ensure you will never have peace again, no matter how hard you try to shake them off.

Oh.My.Goodness. Are these people robots or what?

I received an email from SPCA.

Surprised?

I was.

Sigh.

They received feedback from "concerned individuals" but the email was "not sent to address concerns of abuse or matters of that sort".

It was thankfully an offer of help to rehome BM but I had to read it 5 times, carefully, so that I can be sure of what I'm reading.

Reading the email for the first time, I thought it was a warning that I could face penalties, for not bathing them enough. Besides the offer of posting BM's details on SPCA's notice board and suggestions of various avenues to find help rehoming them, there was also mention of the bath thingy (AGAIN). And the mail ended with "Cruelty to animals is a crime", going on to mention that if found guilty, one may face imprisonment of up to 12 months, $10K or both.

Now, the moral of the story is, never be honest and share your life story publicly. If possible, paint the most perfect scenario. Coax the world into believing that you are the most perfect human, with perfectly behaving kids and never have to struggle with adjustments, and even your k9s behave like they perfectly understand how to blend in perfectly with changes in your life. And it's purely happiness in everyday of your perfect life! How beautiful my life will be forever!

Arghhhhh...but it is NOT!

I'm so glad this time, I get to personally give out this new link and readers are people I welcome and will be welcoming. I wonder if any ticks managed to crawl in during that window period of my stupidity (of revealing my address for the few hours, in my old blog).

Very important to note: there are some of you who did follow me with that link I posted there. Please DO NOT associate yourselves with the ticks I mentioned earlier ok? I'd like to think that you guys are MEANT TO BE HERE.

:)

As for BM, maybe it's time I stop sharing about them. I don't know. This is....consuming. Just one post, the first time they hv not had been showered for 4 months which passed in the blink of an eye and things start getting out of hand. Werent they sent for grooming as soon as I remembered? Weren't they brushed? Did they not have their nails trimmed and ears cleaned? Did they not get fed or water to drink?

what's the hooha over this bath issue......?

:(

11 comments:

  1. My email address. It's in one of the posts.

    sigh...

    Really, endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be disheartened, some people just like to find drama in other people's lives 'cos theirs is not as fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried sleeping it away last night. It more of less helped :) Thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bunch of people, self righteous ones, with too much time on hands they do not know what to do except to stir shit. *applaud*

    Now may I say my dogs gets their bathe once every 6weeks at times when im super busy? There was once when sundae havent showered for 2months! :p

    But I guess the dogs are happier without the washing! Heh! They like it when they smell like themselves instead if some shampoo/conditioner/cologne..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The longest they had gone without showering in Tucson was 3mths and they didn't even stink then. These same people didn't make noise at that time. Now then they make noise. Don't even know where they popped out from :(

    u made a point: i think they prefer smelling like themselves too. afterall, they smell each other's butts to get to know each other, don't they? They don't smell to see who's using the same shampoo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. didn't know spca so free...lol. Don't bother about those who 'care' so much lah...i mean there are real abusers out there not caught, those so free should go do something about it rather than get so worked up over dogs not bath...and seriously, it the dogs can talk, I bet they will say bathing/grooming is consider abuse to them, physical & mental abuse.... They seriously prefer to roll in their own scent than shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess it's very much the fact that they think BM have fallen from grace that upsets them. If they read that Maen had bacteria infection in her right ear last wk, there's going to be round 2...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haiz...how about the pic of An's leg on Er in their sleep? Bet u going to jail soon lohhh....kekeke
    Btw, the bacteria infection, sometimes u can clean their ears with diluted acv. ^^ anyway, I hardly clean their ears(clean only when they shower), cos I used to over-do it last time, then kana infection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SShh...you want me to be jailed is it?

    Can I do that? B has infection on ear flap when he was young but when the doctor demonstrated to me how to clean his ears properly, he noticed the insde was clean. Only the flap. Maen too had problems with the flap this time but unlike B, she also had dirt insde.

    Duno leh. It bothers me when it's still black on the cotton pad whenever I clean them. I used to make sure I clean their ears till they are clean but no no time to sit there so long now, so I make sure I clean at least once a week (but it's impossible..alt weeks is bonus liao).

    How diluted shld the acv be? water:acv ratio? Will use tt on her. The medication and cleansing mix suppose to only use for 7 days only.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I aga aga one, no need too much acv, acy got anti fungal n anti bacterial properties..whatever red patch u find on their body, u can use diluted acv to clean. Depends on how bad the thing is. Ex. meiji used to like licking her paws, so i use 50:50 and spray on the paws+ underneath of paws, she stopped licking after. so if it's mild skin problem, u can start with 20acv:80water.
    More here:
    http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/home-remedies.html

    ReplyDelete