Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Warm Welcome

Hi again to you all!!

Am hoping that there will be some peace this time.

Chatbox over that side will be shut down soon (when I have time to do it) but posts will remain. Was helpful when I read about other kids as old as AN going thru not too pleasant stages like she used to and still is.

Hope that new mums will likewise, realise that when their kids misbehave, it's just because they are growing up. And you are not alone.

And I definitely want to remember how I used to think when I grow old, if blogger still exists by then. And smile at the candies that lined the path I travelled. And feel the struggles I faced, so that if possible, my kids get to read them. Hehe.

I am very very thankful to those who have taken the step of speaking up for me and your words of encouragement. Thanks for accepting me along with my shortcomings. Can I give you guys an e-hug till we meet? *squeeze you tightly*

Let those little kids who haven't experienced enough of life grow up and they will understand life is not a bed of roses. If they ever grow up.

That is one reason why I honestly hope AN and ER will grow up gracious in speech, slow to judge and be able to accept differences as part of life. And that them both will learn to build up spirits, never to tear down. If they will, keep a journal too. Use not words to drive people into deadends, live and let live. Keep unpleasant words away from people they love.

Here, we'll continue from where we left off, this time with pictures! Yeah!

Love you all so much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment