Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Randomness

Days just keep getting busier. ER is on semi-solids now and because he's still undergoing training, it means he's not eating much, even if he swallows any of his cereals. I try feed him a second 'meal' each day if I can, just so he can get used to feeling grainy food on his tongue sooner.

Lots more of washing to do: extra utensils, bowls, bibs and towels.

Plus, I bring ER to my parents' place after showering him on most weekdays, just in time for lunch mum makes before I go fetch the jie jie.

All that after mopping the whole house (or if I hv extra time, squeeze in some laundry, furniture dusting, and whatever else).

Have no idea why I love to blog so much that the moment I get to hold my phone while the kids nap/sleep, I start writing.

But each time I read my posts after publishing them, I notice lots of error: Spelling error, wrong choice of word, typo error, sentences that either do not make sense or repeat.

Got to serve my feverish princess water now. She's starting to cough (AGAIN!!! Oh no!). When will this stop...? She's falling sick so much now she's starting to enjoy taking medicines. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment