Thursday, March 24, 2011

So Weird

Friend A's dad is looking for Friend B's dad. The dads, according to A, have lost contact for a long time but A's dad wants to look for his friend again.

A knows B but B doesn't know A, so I got roped in to help.

A asked for B's dad's contact. I didn't suppose B's dad will give his number to just anyone who claims to know him. I asked A for her dad's number, copied and pasted the number for B's dad.

Some time later, B informed that the number A gave was unavailable, so I approached A again, this time asking her to add B on Facebook after suggesting to B what I thought might be more effective and B was ok with it.

Sigh... Guess what A's reply was?

"Ask her to add me la."

How is B going to add you when she doesn't even know you, not by name, not by picture, not even if you are right before her eyes?

I can give her your name, which I did so that she can accept your friend request but for her to look for you in FB, she will not even know if she's adding the right person. Coz she doesn't know you.

This is my weird friend, A.

I'm expecting her to reply: "why don't YOU (referring to me) link her to my profile so she will know who I am and add me from there."

I hope I'm wrong.

Why insist on going in circles when all you have to do is, step out of the loop? Won't it be more effective for her to contact B on her own?

Haiyo.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment