Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nose Bleeding Again

We were at Ting's place this afternoon when AN started bleeding from the nose while playing with the kids.

I got freaked out this time coz it was quite a lot of blood and there was no logical reason for the bleed (unlike the previous time when she could have hurt her nasal passage or whatever-you-call-that from blowing her nose).

And she's having fever now at 38.7°c with no other symptoms.

She fell back and hit her head hard last night. Could the nose bleed be due to the fall?

Something on the internet said leukaemia. Doesn't assure me a bit.

Am going to bring her to Kinderclinic if her fever persists by tomorrow morning.

Her appetite dipped today and I made her feel bad on purpose, as a punishment for rejecting her food. Didn't occur to me that she could be unwell :(

Am always doing things that I end up regretting...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment