Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I Miss that's Not Found in My To-Be 4 Years Old

I missed the baby-ish chuckling, her limited knowledge of descriptive words thus those really cute ways of making her point.

I missed those times when she would stare blankly at us when she didn't know hw to answer us. I missed being surprised by new things she did and new words she learnt.

She is smarter now, almost 4 years old. She knows exactly what she wants and if we do not agree, she will start reasoning with us.

If I can choose a part of her life to re-live, I'd love to go back to spend time with her at 2 years old. No doubt, terrible 2 is deserving of its award, but she was so adorable, and cooperative, and innocent whenever "terrible" was at rest.

Am thankful I get to be reminded of AN when she was a baby when I spend time watching ER grow.

Babies are cute. Enjoy them before they grow up.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment