Friday, March 4, 2011

Rheumatism

I had been getting aches in my limbs once in a while. I think it's rheumatism. The aches come without provocation (no overexertion or overexercising leh....)

:(

Most times so far, it comes during the night and keeps me awake for a while. The ache in my right arm last night was so bad it kept me up WHOLE night.

Obigood for not obeying mum when she nagged at some stuff I did when I shouldn't during my confinement. She knew of one such time when I told her I felt this soreness, likened to muscle ache but not really how muscle aches should have felt like. As expected, she went: "I told you. You shouldn't have used the aircon so much."

Sounds familiar, like something I tell AN when she gets herself into some trouble, that she wouldn't have gotten into if she had not been stubborn.

I need to do a search on how to "cure" this pain. Had seen dad awake for nights, rubbing his knees. I feel him now.

ok, time to leave now. I'll catch some sleep in the car. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod2150035

    ah girl is me

    this shampoo like not bad

    ReplyDelete