Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Allergy!



How embarrassing...I'm having hives! I dont recall eating anything new...

The bumps started last evening. I thought I was just sensitive because we had been clearing the house over the weekend and it's probably dustier than usual.

Then the whole of last night, I could stop scratching. By morning, I had patches of bumps all over! And it was itchy!

The bumps itched less by afternoon. By evening, the itchy came back.

I took a HOT shower and it felt good. The itch was under control of the hot water against my skin but the moment I was done, I couldn't stop scratching all over again. :(

See pictures.



That was in the afternoon. It's now worse. Even my left eye is starting to swell. And my soles..even my soles are itchy.

I have Zyrtec at home and have just taken 10mls as instructed.

Please, spare me :(

3 comments:

  1. When u re in itch, dun take hot shower...hot shower dries up ur skin n makes u itch more later. Cool water will ease the itch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about it that night after the shower because it DID get worse. Lol!

    ReplyDelete