Sunday, January 22, 2012

Giving Credit


After the rant last week about Mr Liow's addiction to technology, we had a couple days of...awkwardness.

Because he aspires to be a responsible daddy and hubby, it disappointed him to read that I didn't agree as much as he thought I did.

(To clarify, I totally agree that he's a responsible daddy and hubby. That post wasn't to say he isn't. Like I finally managed to summarise in an sms to him, sometimes I need more help than usual and I still wish the kids get quality attention.)

Since then, he made it a point to keep Ipad sessions confined to only in his room after the kids sleep.

And now, as I settle the kids in the room during bedtime, he helps me wash whatever dishes there may be in the sink, hang up whatever clothes there may be in the washer, magic-clean the floor and pack up the mess made by the kids. That done, he rewards himself with time on his ipad while he waits for me.

I'm thankful he felt sore when he read my thoughts. A hubby who doesn't feel anything reading his wife's rants probably doesn't feel it's any of his business to do anything.

My hubby not only felt sore, he made some changes for us.

Thank you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment