Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a Waste!


"What a waste! What a waste!", AN repeated as she was getting ready to brush her teeth 2 nights ago. "Mummy, what do you mean by that?"

I explained that when we have things that are functioning and still good but don't use them, or throws them away, we waste.

AN then asks: "Mummy, we have more training pants left. If I don't use them now, isn't it a waste?"

What an innovative way to say she feels safer in her training pants than panties when she sleeps.

Anyway, to be an advocate of what I preached about not being wasteful, I will allow her to sleep in those remaining training pants till we run out.

Last night, Mr Liow came over to sleep with us in baby room beside AN. She didn't want training pants, which was fine with me. After a short while, she started wondering: "Mummy, if I really pee in my pants tonight, will daddy get wet too?"

Good question.

I told her he may get wet but I'll wake her up anyway. She gets to decide whether or not she wants to be in training pants.

So, to prevent daddy from becoming a victim of an accident due to her training in progress, she had training pants on last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment